O scale two rail track

does any one have for sale any of the older atlas 2 rail flex with the black plastic ties, they have a lower profile and in my opinion it looks better, I want to use this outside and anything with wood ties would deteriorate I posted in the for sale with no success, also looked on ebay, may have to go back and look there again JR

Last edited by a moderator:
does any one have for sale any of the older atlas 2 rail flex with the black plastic ties, they have a lower profile and in my opinion it looks better, I want to use this outside and anything with wood ties would deteriorate I posted in the for sale with no success, also looked on ebay, may have to go back and look there again JR

How much are you looking for?? i just aquired some O scale train cars and track. I got both Atlas track, and turnouts by Atlas and Rivarossi.

Now I need a steam engine in 2-rail...PRR would be nice, but I'll consider other.

PLEASE don't send a private message on this forum, but rather an email to:
railandsail@gmail.com

Buy the new Atlas flex track for 2 rail. It matches up with the old Atlas just fine and is UV resistant for outdoors. MTH has offered several 2 rail steam engines over the yrs. Just Trains has them listed www.justrains.com just look for the -2 in the number for 2 rail. Also check out 3rd rail a division of Sunset Models at www.3rdrail.com. Weaver has offered 2 rail brass and die cast steam engines. I have the Weaver 2-8-0 in 2 rail and like it very much.

Greg

I found some of that track at Dixie Union Station. They seem to have a large amount of stuff in stock. 513-459-0460. Hope that helps. Ask for Rocky he is the owner and knows what he is talking about or so I have found.

Back