NS OCS Only overnight in Columbus, GA

ThoroughBreed

Dcc~detail~diesel freak
Didn't find out till late this evening they were here (0200), so had to go check it out and take some pics. Now I'm not the best photographer in the world and the lighting conditions were very poor, almost pitch black, but I tried to clean them up with only MS picture editor.
ns_4271.jpg

ns_4271_2.jpg

sany0091.jpg

sany0093.jpg

sany0094.jpg

Where in Columbus did you see this? I'm living in Cbus. Recently moved to a new place, so don't have anything setup yet. But I model N&W in N scale but I also have some HO NS stuff.

That train was running last night? What a beautiful blast from the past! Great catch indeed.

Mike

Where in Columbus did you see this? I'm living in Cbus. Recently moved to a new place, so don't have anything setup yet. But I model N&W in N scale but I also have some HO NS stuff.

It was under the 13th street viaduct, right behind the old train station. They didnt have to split it as that spur is the length of the whole yard.

Hey, been trying to send a pm and a email, but it keeps failing. Send me an email and we'll talk about Cols and whats available here to see.
TB:cool:

Back