Now this is customer service!

2002p51

Back on December 4th I placed on on-line order for 3 decal sheets from Microscale.

Here on the 20th, they still have not arrived, so I sent an e-mail to Microscale asking for status on my order.

Not 5 minutes later I got a phone call from Rachel at Microscale. She assured me they mailed my order on the 5th and we both agree that they may be lost in the mail.

She asked if I was in a hurry for these, which I am not, so she said that since they were getting ready for the holidays, if I could wait until after Christmas if I still haven't received them I should call her and she will personally get another set of decals out via Priority Mail so the order can tracked.

That's good customer service!

You see so many complaints about businesses these day, especially in on-line forums like this one. I just thought I should say something when things are good! :)

That's pretty cool.

Microscale has good customer service. I got some decals from them, and they were faulty. They fell apart after only being in water for 2 min. So they sent me another set free of charge right away.

Well that is good to know. I have always used Microscale in the past and never had a problem. But it is good to know they take care of their customers.

I have ordered from them a few times and every time, they arrive within a couple days and in good shape. Yours must have gotten lost. They do take care of their customers well.

Back on December 4th I placed on on-line order for 3 decal sheets from Microscale.

Here on the 20th, they still have not arrived, so I sent an e-mail to Microscale asking for status on my order.

Not 5 minutes later I got a phone call from Rachel at Microscale. She assured me they mailed my order on the 5th and we both agree that they may be lost in the mail.

She asked if I was in a hurry for these, which I am not, so she said that since they were getting ready for the holidays, if I could wait until after Christmas if I still haven't received them I should call her and she will personally get another set of decals out via Priority Mail so the order can tracked.

That's good customer service!

You see so many complaints about businesses these day, especially in on-line forums like this one. I just thought I should say something when things are good! :)

SHe can tell you anything to calm your worries. What will REALLY make it great customer service is if she follows through two weeks from now!!!!
{or will you get forgotten in the holiday madness?}
:)

SHe can tell you anything to calm your worries. What will REALLY make it great customer service is if she follows through two weeks from now!!!!
{or will you get forgotten in the holiday madness?}
:)

I doubt that.

Right after the phone call, I got a follow up e-mail.

I'm confident she's "on it"! :)

Impressive and good to know. Thanks for sharing.

i'm dealing with poor customer service with someone I haven't had problems with before, but will wait until the new year to post the details.

Just as an update; the decals finally arrived yesterday, Dec 22nd.

They were mailed on the 5th.

16 business days for an envelope to travel from Southern California to East Tennessee.

No wonder the postal service is in trouble.

I doubt that.

Right after the phone call, I got a follow up e-mail.

I'm confident she's "on it"! :)

good after she takes care of you do you think she could go down to MTH & KICK THEM IN THE BUTT & FIND MY BIG BOY that they have postponed 3 times for delievery :p:p

Back