Newspaper Reporter Looking for Interview - Springfield, IL area

dantam8

I'm a freelance reporter working for the State Journal-Register in Springfield, IL. I'm looking for members of this forum from the Central Illinois area who would be interested in being interviewed for a story I'm writing on how people use the Internet to interact with others who share the same hobby.

If you fit the bill, please respond to this post so that we can make arrangements to conduct a phone or email interview.

Thanks,
Dan Naumovich
www.naumo.com

Sounds like an interesting story, Dan. I'm not part of your target group but I'm sure there are a few Illinois members that will be happy to be interviewed.

By the way, Dan did run this post by me before he posted it, and I told him that since we don't track members by location, the best way to locate somebody would be to post here.

Well I guess I didn't do wrong then. :D Yep looked it over earlier and couldn't see any harm, and it is a good place to get info.
Cheers
Willis

I'm an hour away from Springfield. If you would like you can email me in regards to your story. You can send me a message through the website. Just go to my contact info under my user profile.

Back