New Yahoo group for buying/selling Trains

Chris
Check my post back on 04-29-2012, 10:11 AM. There's plenty of others w/o Joe boy. My pet peeve is w/ sellers who many items in separate posts when it's just as easy to combine them in one post. And it cuts down the number of emails if you choose Daily Digests vs individual emails.

Chris
Check my post back on 04-29-2012, 10:11 AM. There's plenty of others w/o Joe boy. My pet peeve is w/ sellers who many items in separate posts when it's just as easy to combine them in one post. And it cuts down the number of emails if you choose Daily Digests vs individual emails.

I did see that post and actually joined a few of those too. Thanks for the suggestions.

The down side to all of these selling groups (and I belong to a number of them) is that there are many individuals who make multiple posts of their stuff to multiple groups, so we get buried with a legion of duplicate messages. And for what it's worth, while HOI has certainly not done itself any favors in terms of making it easy to bash that group, I do observe that the multiple cross-posters don't seem to be part of HOI.

Jim

I use HOI and welcome another group as well. I will say I appreciate the rules at HOI, it keeps the forum running well and doesnt seem to degrade into a mess because of that. I have had my fair share of posts rejected for something that was forgotten in the message, but its pretty easy to resubmit with a few changes made.

Back