new use for harold king decals

Irongrave

The old Hararold king decals as a full decal sheet thus making the whole thing a decal that you need to cut around. this dawned on me a few years ago and maybe the idea can spread but using the Harold king logo from the sheet as a newspaper company as I'm doing on my layout. Its simple and easy to do just cut and apply. Also allows you to use some of the scraps left over.

Here is a Athearn C model ford box truck I did up also have a few boley trucks and a few trailers done up as well.

638768097_j8juj-L.jpg

So here is my idea with this The Herald King is a major newspaper all over the US and would like to see how you guys work it into your layouts (I'm working on building a new printing plant now)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, but it's "Herald", not "Harold". Harold died a few years ago. :) You can do the same thing with most Micoscale and Champ Decals too. Maybe we can have a truck line that specializes in delivering decals. :D

Yeah, but it's "Herald", not "Harold". Harold died a few years ago. :) You can do the same thing with most Micoscale and Champ Decals too. Maybe we can have a truck line that specializes in delivering decals. :D

my bad should have looked at the photo.

Most mircoscale decals are just film around the decal not the whole sheet.

Many of the Microscale sheets have the Microscale name and the sheet name at the very top. Although they may not look like the other decals, they are still decals, you just have to do the close trimming yourself. I have a sheet of decals named "Police Fire Ambulance". I needed one more police decal and none were left on the regular sheet. I cut out the "Police" part of the sheet name and it worked fine as a decal, just a little thicker film.

Back