New Shelf Layout

Goldnut

I guess I should have started a thread a while ago. Ill start now. I am doing a shelf around the house. Got a good start on it and have a long ways to go! Ill post more as I go. There are going to be 2 lines in O scale. Cutting holes in your house isnt for the faint of heart! LOL There will be a trim board attached to the front of the shelf to cover the unstained edge. Thanks for looking. Ken
Q.jpg
QQ.jpg
QQQ.jpg
QQQQ.jpg

Youll have to talk to the Mrs about that. She decorates her tree for each season. She lets me play with my toys so I dont mind a pencil tree in the house.;)

I was going to say that either you lived alone or you had one understanding wife. So, it must be an understanding wife!:D

I was going to say that either you lived alone or you had one understanding wife. So, it must be an understanding wife!:D

I once knew a fellow who after his divorce, left a company where was an excutive and moved to rusic Northernwstern Wisconsin and worked in a mill. He purchased a house and on the first floor he removed most of the dividing room walls to make one large room other than a bathroom and kitchen.

In his new space he was constructing a HO layout.

I never saw it beyond the workbench stage.

Greg

Back