New Here!

Railrunner130

Hello,
I've just returned to model railroading after a 20-25 year break. What a difference! I have tools now! Many of the old manufacturers are gone, but I see their products are still available.

Anyhow, I'm interested in HO scale trains. My main objective is to have fun! Second to that, I'd like to collect and model some Rutland Railroad items. I'd also like to get into repairing and upgrading older steam and diesel engines in addition to building a good layout.

Some of you may know me from various flightsim forums using the same name.

Welcome, Railrunner. This is the best place on the web for anything about railroads, real or model. I've been here about a month and love it. Real friendly people here with a lot of knowledge and they are willing to answer questions.

Your story is similar to mine. I last had an N scale layout back in '88. Been doing the armchair thing since then but I plan on starting a new N scale layout this fall if all goes as planned. A lot has changed but most has been for the best.

Hello and welcome aboard. I too am a HO modeler. I am planning a freelanced road. You have ideas about the who, what, where and when....lol. lots of good folk here and lots of help is available if you need it. Look forward to talking to ya down the (rail)road :)

Back