New guy here to an old hobby who now owns a old coal company.

Black Davy

Hey everyone,

I'm Black Davy, why Black? I'm the Black Irish and I own an old coal company that has lots of Black Coal. I've always had my trains and lived next to the rail all my life, now that I own the family homestead / coal company est 1903, its time to get back at it again. I always had some type of simple layout that was easily taken apart, the last one lived on a pool table in my old basement. I now have loads of room but really a lack of time. My job takes me all over and the homestead needs lots of work. I hope to turn the original house on the homestead that was also the office for the coal company into my Man House / Train House, boy I have lots of work ahead of me. The first thing I have done was to get some old retail display gondola style shelving for my, the metal stuff with adjustable shelving that stand on its own or can be put up against a wall. The metal standards range from 48" to 60" tall so back drops can be attached and heights for my basic platform can be easily adjusted for rivers or mountains or just a level surface. More to tell some other day.

Thanks for having me.

Davy Conway

Back