New GAP layout Thread

Say Larry,
That's quite an engenious car to say the least, I'll have to agree though the color of the trank and maybe the Red do look pretty loud. Maybe some dulling spray might do the trick?

Last edited by a moderator:
Say Larry,
That's quite an engenious car to say the least, I'll have to agree though the color of the trank and maybe the Red do look pretty loud. Maybe some dulling spray might do the trick?

David,
I always post the pictures & then run it on the layout for a cpl. days & then spray it w/DullCote. I like to show new stuff in bright colors.:)

the drawings are so complex and i want one. but i have one serious question... WHAT IS IT!? lol
This is my big Summer Project coming up. These prints are HO Scale. The main part of the car before the load is added is 26 inches long. Gonna have to build a layout just for that car.:D

ok that made no sense could you explain it to me please like what is it for whats it do and hows it work and has one ever been built in real life never mind i just looked it up

larry bought a Steamer

My one & only Steam Engine came in yesterday. here's the photo's. Bought it from Micro-Mark.

EBay Purchases

Got these today from EBay bids.

Finished up another B unit. A few pics. This is a powered unit with directional lighting.

Nice, Larry, those upgraded Mantua Mallet tank engines are good runners. Interesting flat car and load too.

My New European style bullet train. ROCO.:D

Some more buildings behind main lines & yards.

This is a picture of me after a story about my trains was in the newspapers.

This is a picture of me after a story about my trains was in the newspapers.

Where's the before picture?:confused: Isn't this a before and after kinda thing?;):)

I had three pic's of mine make it to print! two were RC truck related stuff and the other had to do with the law!:eek:;)

Where's the before picture?:confused: Isn't this a before and after kinda thing?;):)

I had three pic's of mine make it to print! two were RC truck related stuff and the other had to do with the law!:eek:;)

Chris, PM me your home address & I'll send you a copy of the newspaper. It came out the 24th of Dec. 2009. Have had about 3 to 4 large groups visiting my layout 7 days a week since the story came out.

Here's some different shots of the church I finished today.

Here's a panel for my turntable, lights for the shed & turntable operation. A buddy did all of the wiring. I do vey little electrical on my layout. Friends do most of it.

Back