New From Maryland

JoeYeti

Hi Everyone,

GREAT forum, I can see there is a lot of good information shared here. I am trying to restart my stalled N scale project (Warrior Mountain Railroad). Hopefully I can post some progress soon. It is my first layout in 45 years and my first solo attempt ever, I MAY have been a little ambitious with the design :eek:. It is U-Shaped, and I decided to use a riser design to make wiring easier with plywood on top and then foam on top of that. It is 8'x9'x11'.

The delay started due to a health issue, but that is mostly gone and I am having a tough time getting back into the swing. My plan is to finish out the bench work (I have everything for that) then just do the simplest section which is the 11' section and not worry about the rest for now. I am going DCC with Kato Unitrack (already have all of that as well).

Welcome to the group Joe.

Looking forward to following along with your progress. Kato track is good stuff and should build a reliable layout.

New members always welcome, if you find the traffic slow drop in on the coffee shop, making friends there will likely bring in people to your thread as well, welcome aboard, mind the track.

Back