New from FL

JJones

Hello Everyone! My name is Jonathan and im located in the panhandle of FL. Back when i was a kid my dad and i built a good sized HO layout and also messed with some O scale stuff. Got away from it for about 15 years but now im 27 and have a 3 year old son of my own that lives and breathes Trains. With his love of Trains he has resparked the desire in myself and my father to play with Trains again. I put up an O scale oval around the Christmas Tree and got my son some HO stuff for Christmas. He amazes me in the fact that at only 3 years old he knows that he cant be rough and play with these trains like he can his plastic play trains. he just loves to sit and watch them run. The layout that my father and i built years ago we are now planning to build again as we never really got to finish it before because of plan changes. The layout is the Oregon Pass Lines in the Atlas King Size Layout book. Only problem i have run into so far is that for the room that i have to build it in i need to flip the layout but i think i have that covered from some help from another forum i found. anyways sorry for the long first post and i look forward to learning from everyone on here!

Thanks guys...there seems to be a wealth of info on this site. Im also a member at modeltrainforum.com but i like being able to ask the same questions on both sites and getting more opinions on what i should do.

Back