NEW -- Free online Model And Prototype magazine - RailRag

log0008

A new magazine has just released its first issue, the February, March April Issue. Its call TheRailRag and is brought to you by Railstream.biz, an online railcam hosting site.

This issue is about 50 pages long and features articles on model and real railroads.
Inside this months issue
[YOUTUBE]4kOOPV02uJo[/YOUTUBE]

Its a great new magazine to check out
To view the mag go to http://issuu.com/log0008/docs/railrag12-2?viewMode=presentation&mode=embed
OR
Visit http://railstream.biz/ and follow the links via the RailRag tab

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty nice online mag.

So is it for railfans or model railroading?

Looked to be about 95% prototype stuff.

I would have like to see more model railroading though. Only one small article on an N-Scale bridge.

Yes, it will be both, but in our first month (you may notice i am the editor) we didnt get many model railroad articles, if your interested in sending some in, pm me here and i will get you the details!

Thanks very much for your reply!

Hi, do you guys do a downloadable version so that I can read it while I'm... on a train... without internet? :D

Thanks

I like the first article already! :D

Oh, so you guys are the ones that made the Fostoria cam a pay-cam :(

(I'm not angry that the cam has turned into a pay-cam, I mean I understand that the costs need to be covered somehow, but I miss the community that used to gather around the cam's chat room when it was open to all)

(I'm not angry that the cam has turned into a pay-cam, I mean I understand that the costs need to be covered somehow, but I miss the community that used to gather around the cam's chat room when it was open to all)

Yes it is sad, i also felt the same :( at the time i was not part of the team

FYI - We also have Aussie cam (free) very soon and cresson Pa is still free, and you can still see us in the chat!!
Also, mike is only coming of even with the memberships and the cost of running

Thanks for reading the magazine mate!
We also offer some full time jobs at the mag which can give you free membership in exchange for your work, contact me via PM if interested

The last time we went railfanning in Fostoria (about 3 weeks ago) we didnt see the camera where it usually was? We thought it might have got taken down or something. And nice online mag!!! I have always told myself If I won the lottery I would donate the money so fostoria could have its railpark it has been talking about, and installing a few really nice high def cameras :D oooh I can only dream

What kind of articles are you looking for? Also, what are the chances of getting the cam at Horseshoe Curve on to the list? I lost my link.

Back