New Ballast Vacuum Project

julianph1234

So me and my partner are two highschool students working on a project for our engineering class. With help from our instructor we chose to make a product focused on making ballasting easier and quicker. We have been working on this for a few months now and we are ready to receive feedback on our product. We would like if you would take the time and watch our video and give us your thoughts on our project, thanks!

So me and my partner are two highschool students working on a project for our engineering class. With help from our instructor we chose to make a product focused on making ballasting easier and quicker. We have been working on this for a few months now and we are ready to receive feedback on our product. We would like if you would take the time and watch our video and give us your thoughts on our project, thanks!

Interesting idea, I like it, little confused as to your ballasting between the rail ties, I'm assuming your laying the track on some sort wet caulk first then ballasting the area between the ties and either side, or must glue be applied between the ties.

Their are already several similar systems available such as this.

Back