Need help - DCC Engine Not Running Smoothly

I've been gone for a while was back in hospital for my leg Then when I got back home turned my pc back on and nothing HD dead
so reinstalled all on new one and could not find my password

Anyway Bachmann has the entire chassis for that engine I believe for $35

It's here https://estore.bachmanntrains.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68_606&products_id=9472
I did see the chassis assembly and thought about just getting that. I figured if I get that, I could change it one component at a time to see where the problem really lies.

Edit for spelling

Better call Bmann to be sure the wheels and side rods are included...$36 seems low for all that..I hope I'm wrong...And, you still are not 100% sure it IS the plating on the wheels causing your problem (though it looks like it at this point)...Yet for an extra $30 you can be sure to have it or a replacement in fine running order.. $75+65 = $140 TTL is still a low price for an HO DCC loco..(not sure what the turnaround time is though)..

Agree give Bachmann a call and make sure but normally they show photo of what you will get That chassis is without motor and pcb
If you do get it I would just put your motor and the pcb on and go with it that way all new good for a few years

Well, I sent the email, took them a couple days to respond and a couple days for me to respond and that's how a week went by, haha.

Basically, they suggested sending it in for service. I think I'll just buy the lower chassis and hope for the best. That sub assembly includes pretty much all of the parts I was testing so if that doesn't fix it, it'll become a paper weight. An expensive one, albeit, but a paper weight nonetheless.

Will update once that all happens.

Back