N Scale PROSES Magnets

That's E Bay shipping, can't remember how much that box I sent you, damn sight less than that, 'bout 6quid I think, and I do want the T Bar he has anyway so......? 🙂
No - that's the shipping the company I linked above was going to charge, not evilbay. Perhaps it has something to do with the weight?

Mate, are you sure about that??? I will only agree to this IF you let me pay you for them as well as the shipping etc.
Yes, no problem, and anyway there's some stuff in the US I want and as it's from different suppliers not really want to pay for 3 or 4 lots of postage.

Tell me which ones you want and I'll get it sorted and sent.

You want a laugh - I just got an email from that flexxgenics wondering why the transaction didn't go through. I replied and told them why :)
Wonder what they will say as to why you cancelled it. 🙂

@Smudge617

I did get a response from them (Colin) and he agreed the shipping was high. He also said :

"...The web store sets generic pricing and it is clearly something I need to speak to our web developer about..."

So he was decent about it all.

The Miniature Clamps are the ones I would like - 2 Sets of them if that is okay (4 clamps)

Now - what do you need from here? Message me if you'd prefer.

@Smudge617

I guess they really want my custom. I just got another email from them and this is what he (Colin) sent me:

"...Royal mail (as it would be under 100g) are looking at ÂŁ3.20 (hope for the best service), ÂŁ4.20 standard, ÂŁ9.65 International tracked. Also tracked and signed ÂŁ9.75..."

That seems to be much more realistic to me. He also said if I wanted I could place a PayPal Order with him via email for the amount stated above.

@Smudge617

I guess they really want my custom. I just got another email from them and this is what he (Colin) sent me:

"...Royal mail (as it would be under 100g) are looking at ÂŁ3.20 (hope for the best service), ÂŁ4.20 standard, ÂŁ9.65 International tracked. Also tracked and signed ÂŁ9.75..."

That seems to be much more realistic to me. He also said if I wanted I could place a PayPal Order with him via email for the amount stated above.
That's far more realistic, just goes to show how much postage get's inflated.

So up to you, I take it you have a PayPal account.
Yep, I do have a PayPal account. That is the safest way for me to pay for anything on the internet. I don't mind which way to go - if I order through that guy then that saves you having to initially buy the stuff then ship it. Might be easier to just order directly as he made the offer.

Yep, I do have a PayPal account. That is the safest way for me to pay for anything on the internet. I don't mind which way to go - if I order through that guy then that saves you having to initially buy the stuff then ship it. Might be easier to just order directly as he made the offer.
Would be quicker too if I'm honest, would take around 5-7 days to get to me, then I have to repost it which I can only do on a Saturday, so maybe 12 -15 days before it's on the way to the US. hopefully this guy can have it on it's way today seeing as it's only 11am here

Thanks mate and from the sounds of things - he is going to Invoice me and I take it once he has payment will ship them out to me.

It'll be interesting to see how this goes ...

Thanks mate and from the sounds of things - he is going to Invoice me and I take it once he has payment will ship them out to me.

It'll be interesting to see how this goes ...
Yeah, that's normally what they do, have to keep an eye on your email address for the notification, but shouldn't take long.

Well, have gotten the invoice, paid it and have the order confirmation already. So far this mob seems okay - so far, lets see how long it takes for it to be shipped :)

Back