my sons endover

ok the deal is he saw 757 just wasting away outside the penn st rail museum well it has bugged him since he was 12 so he decided to take action. he's forming this group. putting together a website & emailing the involved parties & looking into tax ezempt status for a non-profit,
i dont know if he willl get anywhere or not considering the liability issue & the state owns it so it wil be an act of congress to actually do anything but i love the fact that he is getting involved it will be a huge growing experience for he , so i say "atta boy " so if you guys can help out it would be great spread the word & like his page

Here's a few pics I took of it earlier this month:
IMG_1237.png

IMG_1238.png

IMG_1239.png

IMG_1241.png

IMG_1244.png

That certainly is one sharp looking machine. I have seen her in person.
My favorite at the Railroad Museum Of Pennsylvania in Strasburg is the Mountain Locomotive #6755 out front.

I don't "DO" Facebeook.

While your son's endeavor may be noble, I don't think it is very noble of you to ask that anyone "like' his page to promote his efforts {feels like you are demanding the way you say "I really need you to "like" his page"} .

NOw setting up a website, with the blessing of the Railroad Museum of PA, or having them link to his website page asking for contributions to preserve her or whateve he is looking for, will get far more accomplished as not everyone is on facebook, nor wants to be.

Just some food for thought.

You know, I did check out your FB page, but every comment I made (none were bad) were deleted. Not a good way to ask, get and keep help for this project. If you have a website, post it. I mean this could turn into something good, but when comments and questions that are asked get deleted, it does not reflect well on your intentions.

Aha! "endover" = "endeavor". Couldn't figure out what an endover was, thought it might have been someone doing a trick on a motorcyle you know, going endover the handle bars!

You know, I did check out your FB page, but every comment I made (none were bad) were deleted. Not a good way to ask, get and keep help for this project. If you have a website, post it. I mean this could turn into something good, but when comments and questions that are asked get deleted, it does not reflect well on your intentions.
im sorry , thats strange cause we have been without power since sat, hence no access to fb, im on my office pc lol, please repost, thanks

That certainly is one sharp looking machine. I have seen her in person.
My favorite at the Railroad Museum Of Pennsylvania in Strasburg is the Mountain Locomotive #6755 out front.

I don't "DO" Facebeook.

While your son's endeavor may be noble, I don't think it is very noble of you to ask that anyone "like' his page to promote his efforts {feels like you are demanding the way you say "I really need you to "like" his page"} .

NOw setting up a website, with the blessing of the Railroad Museum of PA, or having them link to his website page asking for contributions to preserve her or whateve he is looking for, will get far more accomplished as not everyone is on facebook, nor wants to be.

Just some food for thought.
thank you, i dont mean it as demanding ;)FB is not the demographic here, & i understand that im building a bridge for young old to help

Does your son have a youtube account? I think i saw a video of this on youtube, oh and is it possible to post a pic of your black Z28 (if you have it)? Im a big camaro fan so id kinda like to see it lol

Does your son have a youtube account? I think i saw a video of this on youtube, oh and is it possible to post a pic of your black Z28 (if you have it)? Im a big camaro fan so id kinda like to see it lol
yep thomas81z he post youtube videos but not many , he on www.nerail.com
chris shannon , he wants to start uploading to youtube
my black z28 is an 4spd 1981 yea so im a car nut too :D

Back