My maquette

manosdr

I have a maquette in N scale 230X110 cm in digital Selectrix system by Trix, and a big collection with 84 locomotives and more of 350 wagons, all in N scale. 4 trains can run independently...

1146.jpg

1135.jpg

1133.jpg

1131.jpg

1126.jpg

1120.jpg

1119.jpg

1110.jpg

1108.jpg

1106.jpg

1103.jpg

1101.jpg

1100.jpg

1097.jpg

1095.jpg

1093.jpg

1090.jpg

1089.jpg

1086.jpg

1088.jpg

1109.jpg

1112.jpg

1113.jpg

1114.jpg

1115.jpg

1118.jpg

1122.jpg

1123.jpg

1124.jpg

1125.jpg

Manos,

That is a beautiful collection and layout you have there!!! Is the upper level separate from the lower level, or do they connect??

Thanks my friend, for me there is not separation, only pash and love for this fantastic hobby...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what a maquette is, but I'm assuming it means something to the effect of Layout.

Nice collection you've got there. Welcome to the forum also!

In one word
3.gif

Hi manosdr and welcome. A lot of work and craftsmanship went into that layout. You have a great collection of trains and a great layout to run them on
Nice Work

Willis

Wow, that is a great layout. Nice scenery, very complex trackwork, and a great looking control panel too. Great way to display all your quipment on the walls instead of having everything in boxes. If I'm in Greece, I'm going to stop in and play with your trains. :)

Not much more to add then what has been said. Awesome and welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing your passion with us !!!!!!!!

Votre maquette est fantastique.

Do you mean the train move/stop/start/ by themselves too, according to the signal? I saw somehting like that on a European layout once

Jbaakko, a "maquette" means a model, a diorama, a scene. So incorreclty but roughly translate into a layout.

That is absolutely amazing!

I'd love to try to say something in Greek, but I only know "Good Morning" and "how are you?" lol - so I ran this through Bablefish... I hope its right!

αυτός είναι φανταστικός!

:)

Very good looking set up.

I'm new to all this, we dug out my old Lionel set for Christmas and have started messing around with it. The layouts and designs I am seeing on this site are incredible!

Back