station

P1000368.jpg

P1000351.jpg

csx yard

P1000345.jpg

csx yard

P1000347.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really diggin that station. I like the setup and station. Where about along the CSX are you modeling or are you freelancing your own line?

Its hard to tell your modeling because there is so much junk on the layout, it looks like you have just dumped a trashcan of stuff on the layout then took a picture of it.

Finish a scene then ask for feedback. Hopefully you aren't attaching your track with rusted carpet tacks. You can use latex adhesive caulk to glue down the track (not switches) and use tacks to hold the track until the adhesive sets.

Buy a straightedge 18-24 inches long and use it to align the rails or ends of the ties to get straight track.

Its hard to tell your modeling because there is so much junk on the layout, it looks like you have just dumped a trashcan of stuff on the layout then took a picture of it.

Finish a scene then ask for feedback. Hopefully you aren't attaching your track with rusted carpet tacks. You can use latex adhesive caulk to glue down the track (not switches) and use tacks to hold the track until the adhesive sets.

Buy a straightedge 18-24 inches long and use it to align the rails or ends of the ties to get straight track.

A little harsh weren't you. Everyone has there own way of doing things and besides we have all at one point in time had a mess or two on the layout. Besides I thought pics of before, during and after were welcomed? And if a mess or two shows up in a pic then so be it. Its a work in progress expect a mess or two.

exactly, if there was no mess not much would happen and i don't have time to clean up before every photo!!

Some running train photos

P1000398.jpg

P1000423.jpg

Man I really like the second photo. Thats a good looking L%N loco. Since you planon modeling CSX, are you going to patch that loco as a early CSX or keep it L&N?

Man I really like the second photo. Thats a good looking L%N loco. Since you planon modeling CSX, are you going to patch that loco as a early CSX or keep it L&N?

Thanks IDK! I got the loco a few years back when i was just starting and had no idea about what i was going to made. i found it cheap so i got it! its an atlas trainman model fitted with a dcc decoder!

Back