MU connctor lines - add on detail

BigE

No doubt many of you have done this already.
I was thinking to some to my locos?
Do they make them already in a 3 hose cluster?
Who makes them?

Or is even worth it?
Of course I'll notice and perhaps an occasional serious modeler that visit might notice. Not likely anyone else would give it a thought.
E.

Yes, they are available. Details West is one company that offers them. They are a nice detail to any locomotive. These are single hoses with a hole drilled for each line, but I believe that they are available in three and four hose sets.
. 0021.jpg

Yes, they are available. Details West is one company that offers them. They are a nice detail to any locomotive. These are single hoses with a hole drilled for each line, but I believe that they are available in three and four hose sets.
. View attachment 51856

They do have some good stuff. I'm trying to find a dealer for them.
Do you know any?
E.

These are some of the 3 Hose clusters along with the MU cable from Details west that I added to my Athearn RTR GP60M. I think overall they worked pretty well for me, but I am also kinda new to this and never used anything else.

IMG_0985.JPG

Brake Pise Hose & MU Cables

Can't tell for sure but it looks like the Brake Pipe Hose is missing. That hose is the biggest hose on both ends of a loco & is just to the right of the coupler most times. Where brake pipe comes out of the end there's an angle cock then the hose & a gladhand on the end. Find an end shot of of you loco to see how it should look.

Back