Motivation rising...

KB02

So, I've been off the forums for a while. And not much has been happening on the layout, either. BUT, I did just complete my transition from DCC to RailPro, so that has been helping my motivation to get working on my layout. Lots of scenicking to do! Not a whole lot of supplies, though. That's okay. One things at a time, right?

How has everyone been doing?

railpro , my son loves railpro he just wish they pushed it more & developed more for it
i have to admit i was skeptical till we thru in a railpro decoder in my rivarossi big boy
and his SD70ACe and they ran beautifully insyinc . i was impressed but i cant refit my whole
fleet at this point

Yeah, I have 7 locos. I took my time and converted piece meal, but I got there in the end. Honestly, my old MRC Prodigy Express system was running fine, but the whole reason I switched was for running locos together. I hate speed matching. Now, though, my early 1980's Rivarossi 4-6-4 Hudson, which I have remotored and converted from DC, runs beautifully with any of my other locos - Athearn, Bachmann, Atlas, etc. The locos may not be as function rich as some of the higher end decoders on the market today, but honestly, I only use half of what I've got anyway, so its all good. :) I agree, though, that I would like to see further development - especially on the Steam side!

Back