Modesto-9thSt+BeardIndustrial

Swede

Hi
I´m building 15 modules which consists of 4 modules of 9thSt and 11 modules of Beard Industrial. The first is the intersection in front of the engine house were the tracks go in 5 directions. What a challenge! With good friends this portion is well under way.

picture.php

And this is how it became
picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW nice work so far!! I have a feeling this thread is going to make me REALLY jealous and anxious to start my layout on the M&ET lol

Look forward to more progress pics :D

modesto

Wonderful that we can inspire one another in building a model of this area. Josh, do you know who sells M+ET engines as a model? Who can paint it?
Thanks

Wonderful that we can inspire one another in building a model of this area. Josh, do you know who sells M+ET engines as a model? Who can paint it?
Thanks
Seth

Hey Seth,

it is great isnt it :D

Nobody makes anything with the M&ET paint scheme, they will all have to be custom painted. I am going to be painting all my locos myself once i can get an airbrush. Im going to have 9 70-Tonners, the 2 SW1500's and the 2 Genset RP20BD's all painted in M&ET colors. A couple of the 70-Tonners will receive special paint schemes, such as the anniversary scheme and the old M&ET pain scheme. Here is a link to my thread i have started about the M&ET engine roster and my M&ET Engine Roster. In the thread i show which 70-Tonners will receive the special paint schemes.

Wow! Looking good........say,how much space do you have there?....looks like the track just goes on n on n on.......keep us updated. ;)

Hello fellow railroad friends
Well,sorry for not keeping updated. Our module club, www.usms.se, has grown since 2010.
Here is an uppdate with pictures from my Modesto industry modules.

IMG_4852.JPGIMG_6931.jpgIMG_7310.jpgIMG_7311.jpg

Here are pictures from my Modesto 9thSt street modules. My modules are a mix of actual buildings on 9thSt and other buildings in Modesto.
image-2.jpegimage-4.jpgimage-5.jpegimage-5.jpg

Back