Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to All

Gary B

The Fox Valley Railroad
Yes, the best to all of you forum members and your loved one. Peace, Joy and the Best for the New Year.

Merry Christmas everybody! Hope everyone gets some new trains from Santa.

P1000511_1.jpg

The D&J Railroad is wrapping up operations for the day and will be tying down the last power unit early this evening to let the crews get their final shopping done.
Merry Christmas to all here on the Model Railroad Forums.

Merry Christmas to the forum,
If you are traveling please take care.
I would like to see everyone upon their return from the Holidays.
Hope you all have a good time with your family and friends.
Have a very Merry Christmas.

Great Thread Gary

I posted this in the coffer shop but this is the perfect thread.

My daughter took my 5 year old grandson to see Santa. When he sat on Santa's lap this is what he said. "Poppy wants a train, Jameson (my other grandson) wants a Ninja Turtle sword and I want Donatello's stick". Donatello is one of the Ninja Turtles who carries a staff/stick for those who are not familiar with the teenage mutant Ninja Turtles.

I got my Christmas Esskay Silver Label ham in the oven. My son has gone out to pick up the white Candles to put in the Advent Wreath Christmas Morning. Everything is going according to plan. Trains are running and the presents are wrapped! All is Merry and Bright!

Living room Christmas trains.jpg

Have a Merry Christmas Everybody!

To every one here and your families, Toot and I wish you all a very Merry and Safe Christmas. May each and everyone eat, drink, be merry and train!

Merry Xmas everyone!

My favorite Christmas song.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=C3SEeZURsgk[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Back