Looking for Club in NE Ohio

lakeerieexpress

I've been to a few shows and tried to find a few clubs but to no avail. Looking to find an HO club in around the Akron/Kent, Oh area (within an hour drive preferably) and hopefully one that models more modern roads (NS, CSX, Conrail, Wheeling & Lake Erie, Amtrak, etc). If any one knows of one that is looking for members that might fit this bill, please let me know! Thanks.

You might try giving The Whistle Stop hobby shop a call in Cuyahoga Falls.They have a layout in their basement that a club has been working on for some years now.I don't know the name of the club or the days that they get together.Hope this helps.Starting a club also seems a great idea.

You might try giving The Whistle Stop hobby shop a call in Cuyahoga Falls.They have a layout in their basement that a club has been working on for some years now.I don't know the name of the club or the days that they get together.Hope this helps.Starting a club also seems a great idea.
Sorry the phone number to the store is 330-929-8984.

Are you from around here cj? My father -in- law has been there. He said it was pretty cool. I think they meet on Tuesdays.

Are you from around here cj? My father -in- law has been there. He said it was pretty cool. I think they meet on Tuesdays.
Yes,I live in Cuyahoga Falls.I was there a few months ago for some parts for a few cars I was building for my grandsons railroad.

Back