Long time,no trains.

roofintrash

Howdy. My name is Rick and I'm a hobbyholic. Was heavily into MRR back in the mid 80s until my landlord decided to burn down his half of the house that my half and layout were attached to. The equipment survived thanks to a solid wood door and got boxed up and stashed ever since. Ive been wanting a layout in the house I bought for 25yrs now,but r/c kinda took over the hobby time and funds. Well it's time for a change over to MRR. Hopefully you'll be seeing a lot of me from here on in.

Rick

Welcome and be sure to ask questions. We have many knowledgeable and friendly members here. Remember, the only dumb questions are the ones never asked!

G'day Rick.....You've made an awesome start by joining the "the forum"...and I do mean "the".....A real good friend of mine owns and builds about 15 R/C aircraft and has a terrific HO Layout that takes up most of his rumpus room too..He's basing it on Canadian National Coal with a bit of UP too...but it's taking a back seat for a while as he helps establish a R/C flyers club...I'm doing HO in BNSF intermodal and mixed freight...This forum is the business...If you can't get help , make great friends , have an absolute ball...then you ain't breathing...Awesome to have you with us...Cheers from Australia.......Rod

Back