Lionel PS-4 Piggyback flat weathered

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

NP2626

Yeah thanks this forum is getting pretty sad
I guess that is a challenge to make a comment, then? I like your flat car, trailer Trucktrain55. Unlike many other posters here on the Model Railroad Forum, I realize that for this forum to be worth anything, people must participate across the board and not in one particular "Good Old Boys Club Car". Although I do participate somewhat sparingly there, it's not my daily bailiwick like it is for others.

Trucktrain55 is that O-Scale; or, O-27?

Last edited:

Greg@mnrr

Section Hand
I like the way this site is formatted and it's easy to navigate. I belong to two other model railroad Forums and I prefer this one over the others. I believe many hobbyists come to the Forums to learn and don't feel the need to comment or participate.

I also want to add that not everyone will comment on another's work or project just to make a statement. Many choose you click on the "Like" to show their approval and forgo any type of commenting.

Greg

CambriaArea51

Nice you don't see O gauge weathered to often.There is a local club that goes to the shows in the area and one guy weathers his engines and cars and the detail real stands out in the large scale.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com