just when you thought it was safe....

disisme

I'm back!... Xtrkcad layout designer for a helluva lot of people that took a ..what...6 year sabbatical (maybe longer!!!).

Yall will be very pleased to know that the first thing I did was download xtrkcad again...and probably even more pleased to know I have COMPLETLEY forgotten how to use it.

Anyone have any end-end 6' x 2' HO layout plans that are interesting?

Somebody probably does; but with it being close to Christmas and all, many people who normally hang out here are busy with holiday-related activities.

As for me, I have a few Xtracad plans but they're larger than 6x2.

disisme
You're on the internet so use it to find a plan you like. There's a gazillion plans out there to choose among. Besides you haven't given us any info on what kind of plan you're looking for, prototype/freelance, etc, etc, etc.

the type, I feel, is quite irrlevant. HO track is HO track, no matter what cars or locos are sitting on it. With 6'x2', theres not a lot of options..switching or..oh yeah..switching.

Seems this may not be the right board to go to for that stuff anymore. ty for your time guys

disisme

Happy to see another 'shoot from the hip' and 'not think it to death' duck train modeler. (duck train = if it looks like a train and runs like a train, it's a train) I am an advocate of just do it, change is inevitable. I try to do what makes me happy. I have a UP Big Boy, CB&Q Pioneer Zephyr, SP Daylight, SF Doodlebug and even some nondescript cute engines. I like colorful trains. My special talent is 'shingles'. I also like card models I download, cut and paste. Have fun.

Armchair armchairmodeling.blogspot.com

Back