Just blowing the dust off

HOBO$$

Cleaning up my layout, It's been shut down for about 5 years and showing off a few pics :) it still needs a lot of work
IM000218.jpg
IM000216.jpg

I had my own RR building in the middle if the Silvis shops for 10 years I found an old pic. I started building a layout of the shops and yard until I found it was going to take a lot more space

Picture.jpg

In addition to what everyone else said, I'll take that SW headlight off your hands if you run out of room. I have a few dark corners of the layout and I think that headlight is just the solution I need. :)

If I win the lotto there is an old roundhouse in Hugo Colorado that is not being used. I will buy it and use it for a layout. That is just a pipe dream. I have the new Atlas 3 bay round house that looks alot like the one in hugo. I am planning on staying more simple then that but that looks awsome.

If I win the lotto there is an old roundhouse in Hugo Colorado that is not being used. I will buy it and use it for a layout. That is just a pipe dream. I have the new Atlas 3 bay round house that looks alot like the one in hugo. I am planning on staying more simple then that but that looks awsome.

I have a similar idea too. But if i won the lotto, i'de try to buy one of the smaller airport hangers at the airport down the street from me and turn it into one huge a$$ new club layout, open to the public. maybe even multiple open floors to. :D

Back