Jerome's Switcher Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason if you give me till tuesday when I get back home I think I may have the piece you need.

Tim, thanks for taking a look for me! If you have it I can send you the other left rail I have, this being the only athearn switcher I own probably don't need an extra! Here is a photo attached, its the handrail to the immediate right of the door, might as well throw a photo up to make sure we are all on the same page.

Thanks, Jason

Jason, you have that handrail upside down. it should have the larger opening up so the open door clears it.

001-16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason, you have that handrail upside down. it should have the larger opening up so the open door clears it.

001-16.jpg

Jerome, must be the shadow on my photo, but my model has the wider portion on the top! :D I should have rotated the photo prior to adding it as an attachment, would be easier to see!
Thanks,
Jason

Picked up this custom done up Coors SW this week. She'll need a little more detailing, but will make a nice addition to the fleet.

Coors001.jpg

Mike, I usually do them in batches of all like roadnames, so I can usually kick out 10 or so in just over 2 weeks. A lot of it depends on the level of details I'm doing to them. Ones that are custom painted and decaled take longer.

nice work!! do you do custom work for other members that one work done?

Picked up this custom done up Coors SW this week. She'll need a little more detailing, but will make a nice addition to the fleet.

Coors001.jpg

Nice! Does anyplace you know of sell the beacon that is on the top of that unit? Walthers sells a bunch of stuff but usually lack photos so not sure which one to pick up.

Thanks, Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back