Is this a bug, or a feature, or something else?

Snowman

Member Beiland asked a question or two here

about viewing pages, and it crosses somewhat with my own issue (and maybe yours too).

If I come in here, click on HOME, and then on NEW POSTS, I will usually find those, and one's I can, perhaps help with, or even just comment on or even applaud. All kinds. And if I log in this way I can post, but now back out again to post somewhere else and post again somewhere else, and see a list of my own posts I can refer back to so I can correct them. I usually need to do just that, as I type like sh**, and compose even worse.

[I have just tried and failed to explain the problem twice^^^. And still haven't got it right. If you have the slightest clue what I'm trying to say, please wade in. And thanks]

But if I log out and then back in again...and click on HOME, and then NEW POSTS, I will usually see a list of recent posts from everyone, and not those I've just put up in a tight group. Because they are all new, usually recent, and usually current. What I want to do, not that posts that others aren't interesting--they are, and if they weren't I wouldn't wander in to those threads in the first place--I can still go back and forth much more easily to fix my own cr** without having to hunt through them to figure out which thread or subject they first started in, let alone how far back they were started.

I AM aware I can click on my own login to see "your content," yes...but I just wonder if there might not be an easier way?

If I have to look back and guess at what I said, I often bore myself (feel free to agree yourself), and my eyes glaze over. Sorta like filling out tax forms. And those even the first time.

Am I missing a method to stop the madness even here too?

Last edited:
I was doing some housekeeping, and ran across your question. If I read it right, after you make a post, you can't find it in "what's new" on the forum's main page. If that's what you're asking, that's because it's not new-to-you. You've already seen it, because you posted it.

Back