Introduction

Native Coloradoan, what a surprise ! My wife was born there and I grew up there from age 12 til early 30s. Lyons and Berthoud is where we hale from. Boy has the front range changed over the years. Not like it was when my wife and I grew up there. Way too busy now and way way too many people.

Well, when we get settled in Cheney I'll let you know.

I was born in Pueblo and lived up the mountains in Beulah. Then a bunch of stuff, and moved to Denver (Well, Littleton) in 1983. My current official office is in Louisville (another reason I drive by Cheney all the time - to get to work). My daughters farm is just east of DIA. In fact, the airport used to be part of the father-in-laws land, and the traditional sunflower field picture with DIA "tents" in the background became her uncle-in-law's in the break up.

Oh hey, ever been to Greeley to the model railroad club there?? If not, should, you won't be disappointed.
I've been working at the Greeley Museum since their beginning of operations (2009?). I think I am approaching 2000 hours worth. I certify new people who want to become operators. I went through all the dispatcher certification stuff, but decided I didn't like that too much.

Hang on, did I talk to you when I was there? Were you the one that took me around to the staging area and showed me around or the other guy I talked to that was running a steam engine with all your reefers?

Or am I totally wrong?

Hang on, did I talk to you when I was there? Were you the one that took me around to the staging area and showed me around or the other guy I talked to that was running a steam engine with all your reefers?
Either is possible, or not. We are all responsible for chatting with the guests. I talk to so many folks each day it is hard to say, but I am not the very large guy that often shows people the staging area.

Not tall guy showed me. Come to think of it you would of remembered my layout, I showed it to the guy.

Don’t matter great place to see and being a member probably has its perks as well.

Back