i'm lokking for something and i just cannot find it.

NegaJack

ok so im trying to find an ho scale russian o-class steam locomotive and i can't find it for the life of me heres a picture in case you guys need a refernce picture to go off of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ov_841_muzey.jpg if any of you guys can find it i would be very thankful ......now where did i put that teeny tiny norris? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd give Reynaulds or Euro Hobbies a call and ask them. They are both large sellers of European models and will probably be able to put onto a particular European maker of European locomotives.

:( sorry but no dice all euro hobbies had where HOe whatever the heck that is and everything was about $2016 a train and all reynaulds had where odd looking passenger cars.:confused: but thanks for the help man! :)

We have a Russian member, goes by the name, rustam. Hasn't been on for some time that I know of, not sure how you can find his profile without finding a post of his, but you should be able to send a PM. He might be able to advise you if you can make contact.

:( sorry but no dice all euro hobbies had where HOe whatever the heck that is and everything was about $2016 a train and all reynaulds had where odd looking passenger cars.:confused: but thanks for the help man! :)

Not sure exactly where you looked, but have another look here:

http://www.eurorailhobbies.com/erh_list.asp?SC=HO&MN=&CA=1&ER=&NA=&x=57&y=6

May not have the identicle loco, but may come close. As said, you may want to actually call them and tell them exactly what you are after. If they don't have it, they maybe able to get it or tell you where you can, if it exists. Keep in mind that Euro Hobbies is in Canada with regards the phone call.

Most of the prices shown are very compatible with those for similar DCC engines made by US companies as well. Perhaps in some areas the European models are a little more expensive but, from what I have heard from associates in the UK, the quality and reliability of the engines equates to the price.

Back