Ideas for a 'James Bond' themed train (o-scale)

nx9100

RF Railway
I have been planning this for some time, now, and thought I'd ask for some ideas for a 'James Bond' themed train. This is what I have come up with:

-The Lionel Phantom III for the locomotive

-an auto-rack car with three models of Bond cars and one empty space for the invisible Aston Martin 'Vanish'

-A caboose with Bond girls in the windows and Bond himself standing on the end platform with a martine glass

Any other ideas? Oh, and I plan on a few other themed trains after this, so stay tuned!

Sounds interesting but I don't think James Bond would lower himself to riding in a caboose. You need an open platform observation car for him to lounge around in his smoking jacket while sipping those martini's. :)

Sounds interesting but I don't think James Bond would lower himself to riding in a caboose. You need an open platform observation car for him to lounge around in his smoking jacket while sipping those martini's. :)

With a bartender in a white tux secretly waiting to kill Mr. Bond:D

Some converted boxcar/laboratory for Q would also be a nice touch. Not sure how you'd model that though, maybe a hole in the car with some smoke pooring out from a failed experiment...

A flat car with a helicopter would also be nice.

And don't forget the "Bond Girls", can't have 007 without some interesting named females around... :D

Some converted boxcar/laboratory for Q would also be a nice touch. Not sure how you'd model that though, maybe a hole in the car with some smoke pooring out from a failed experiment...

A flat car with a helicopter would also be nice.

And don't forget the "Bond Girls", can't have 007 without some interesting named females around... :D

Helicopter?

Frankly two or three suitcase's containing Little Nellie would suffice :D

Back