Howdy from Tennessee

Hotbox

I just signed up today, I had an HO layout about 30 years ago and I haven't been active in model rail road since. I've missed it and excited to learn about all of the advancements in technology. I'm now planning an n scale layout and trying to gather as much information as I can before I actually begin construction. I've been impressed with how much information is on the internet as well as how much video and advice but wanted to get on this forum so I could ask specific questions and get to know some of you.

I'm looking forward to learning from you all.

Thanks,

Hotbox

Hi Hotbox!

I am primarily an O gauge guy myself, but I do dabble in HO and I even have a N scale Christmas train. I won't be of much help to you but I wanted say hello and let you know there are experts in every aspect of model railroading on this forum and most are very nice and happy to help!

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your trains! Glad to have you onboard.

Thanks for the welcome

Hi Hotbox!

I am primarily an O gauge guy myself, but I do dabble in HO and I even have a N scale Christmas train. I won't be of much help to you but I wanted say hello and let you know there are experts in every aspect of model railroading on this forum and most are very nice and happy to help!

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your trains! Glad to have you onboard.

Thanks Bruette!

Back