How to run a Roco Fleischmann H0 73330 Electric Locomotive 143 579 DB AG (DCC Ready) on a Z-21 stater set.

Yes.As far as I know there is only one way to fit the decoder.That is to put the adapter first aligning it with the marker side,and then insert the decoder into the adapter.Only the lights worked through the z21 app.

Yes.As far as I know there is only one way to fit the decoder.That is to put the adapter first aligning it with the marker side,and then insert the decoder into the adapter.Only the lights worked through the z21 app.
And what address are you using in the app for the loco ?

I cleaned the pin contacts and it is running now.The steam engine seems to chug a lttle jerky,maybe as per the sound.Also,the electric stops getting power after some time.Moving it a little gets it back,but when I move it,then it stops after a moment.It is dust or do I have to do something else.

I cleaned the pin contacts and it is running now.The steam engine seems to chug a lttle jerky,maybe as per the sound.Also,the electric stops getting power after some time.Moving it a little gets it back,but when I move it,then it stops after a moment.It is dust or do I have to do something else.
Sounds like you need to clean your track, and check/clean the pick up wheels, also check the power leads to the track, when you have it running you'll need to run the loco as per the instructions for "running in" which is normally 45-60mins in each direction at various speeds.

Sounds like you need to clean your track, and check/clean the pick up wheels, also check the power leads to the track, when you have it running you'll need to run the loco as per the instructions for "running in" which is normally 45-60mins in each direction at various speeds.
I have never run these engines.Could you please give some more details on "running in"of the engines.It is ok to move the wheels physically while cleaning them without damaging the motor?Any more tips on cleaning and maintaining good electrical contact would be most welcome.

I have never run these engines.Could you please give some more details on "running in"of the engines.It is ok to move the wheels physically while cleaning them without damaging the motor?Any more tips on cleaning and maintaining good electrical contact would be most welcome.
I've sent you a PM

Back