How to make an omelet

SpaceMouse

Fun Lover
Place 156,000 eggs on track and wait.

eggs01.jpg

eggs02.jpg

eggs03.jpg

Eggs for weeks??? More like months...maybe even years. I really like the title of this thread. Not what I expected at all. That is great stuff. Except for the truck driver. Hope all is good with him/her.

The driver would have stopped for the train, but he was being "egged" on? The truck sure looks scrambled! Wonder if it was stolen, I mean maybe somebody Poached it? I bet the truck driver's career is fried. He's gonna be hard boiled for this one. On the other hand I would think the train went over easy on the eggs.

Sorry, its been a long day and I couldn't resist making a yolk out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The driver would have stopped for the train, but he was being "egged" on? The truck sure looks scrambled! Wonder if it was stolen, I mean maybe somebody Poached it? I bet the truck driver's career is fried. He's gonna be hard boiled for this one. On the other hand I would think the train went over easy on the eggs.

Lol........

I remember a few years back seeing the aftermath of a train hitting a truck loaded with spaghetti sauce.

I bet the trucking company sues and the Railroad is the one that winds up with egg on its face!:rolleyes:

Has been a long day Ray, so no more PUNishment from me!:D But yall better watch out for William! He'll see all the yolks and really run with it!;) It may even bring him out of his shell!:eek:

Kind of reminds me of a long time ago derailment where a box car full of cases of beer split open. Talk about the fastest clean up in history.

In a similar vein, I saw pics of the derailment on the UP transcon somewhere around the IL/Iowa border, I think it was. Train derailed over the one bridge over some stream, took it out.

But the best pic was of the boxcar that didn't make it across the stream. It was carrying tomato sauce, and when the boxcar did a head-on against the far bank, it made the biggest tomato sauce stain you ever saw....

I saved a couple pics of it from the thread on it, the wreck was around May 2005; the thread might be in the archives over on the Railroadforums.com side of the house....

:D

Kennedy

Back