Hon30 critter

GaryMc

SPL delivering a critter for a mining operation, it started as a AHM minitrain and have spent alot of time working on the running gear to make it run smooth

Gary, That thing is AWESOME. Great looking Buggy. I would use the 4 letter word, "Cute", but I don't let anyone use that word in my trainroom, so, I won't use it in your's.

SPL delivering a critter for a mining operation, it started as a AHM minitrain and have spent alot of time working on the running gear to make it run smooth

Hey Gary, :)

That little engine is really c... c...

...creative. ;)

Greg

Thanks Guys for the comments, Larry you can call it "cute" my wife does. Maybe if I throw some dirt and rust on it, still have some more details to add. I want to buy that new set of cars that BCH international came out with for the rolling stock.

Those Minitrain cars are really cool... :)

5055%20Diesel%20Set%20sans%20text.jpg

..and ought to roll along nicely with your little steamer. What type are you planning on getting, or are you going to run a variety?

Greg

If this would help, I have this sign in my Trainroom. As soon as you walk in it catch's your attention.:D:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Larry, :)

That's a clever sign!

I'm exactly the opposite...
Cuteness is a requirement for everything I have. ;)

Greg

Larry great sign, have to make a copy and hang it.

Greg i plan on getting the variety pack to start with and see which ones I like the best.

Back