HO Single Track Sanding Tower?

PMW

I have a track in my small local yard which can hold up to two engines where fuel trucks can drive up to refuel the engines. I'm thinking a sanding tower might be a nice addition to the scene but can only find kits built for double track. Is anyone aware of a single track one or something else that might enhance such a scene?

Thanks!

OIP (4).jpg

Portable sanding trailer.....

Here's one just use one side or turn it 90 degrees to front and rear sand bunkers.
1708465050439.png

Attachments

• 1708465052207.png
    1708465052207.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
Thanks! I used to tell my children that I'm full of ideas, just can't say they're all good ones.
Like the time we needed cash and the bank wasn't busy..........
I'm in construction so meet all kinds. Once worked with a guy who did time for trying to rob a bank. He told me it's not easy so don't feel bad 🤣 🤣 🤣

Here's one just use one side or turn it 90 degrees to front and rear sand bunkers.
View attachment 181830
Believe it or not that crossed my mind too but wasn't sure if the front and rear trucks had separate "bunkers". I'm such a newb

Ok at this point I'm more interested to know how I could search online for an hour yesterday and not find some of this and you found it all in minuets :rolleyes:

Ok at this point I'm more interested to know how I could search online for an hour yesterday and not find some of this and you found it all in minuets :rolleyes:
Just a combination of key words Paul.
I have a habit of going into rabbit holes.

Back