Help ! Rs 27

Bread&steel

I can't get this *%$&#@#* case off my P2K RS 27 I need to open it up but I can't figure out how ? I found two tiny screws underneath and I took them out but still it won't come off :mad: Can some one help me ?

Are you talking about removing the body shell from the chassis or the model from the box (case??)

To remove the body from the chassis remove the couplers or the shipping braces. You have to squeeze the shell together at the rear of the model & at the front to release the locking tabs. Take a look at your instructions. These can be stubborn, and will also break of you force them. Be patient.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you talking about removing the body shell from the chassis or the model from the box (case??)

To remove the body from the chassis remove the couplers or the shipping braces. You have to squeeze the shell together at the rear of the model & at the front to release the locking tabs. Take a look at your instructions. These can be stubborn, and will also break of you force them. Be patient.

Thanks Alan. I'm trying to remove the shell. There are two screws underneath the cab. I removed them and the cab seems loose now but the shell is really stuborn. I will see if I can find where the tabs are.

Back