Hello from Winnipeg

CMMR

Hi - just getting back into the hobby and wanted to join the forum. I am about to get the use of a basement bedroom back and thought why not. I won't get into all the details here, but I have decided to chronicle the evolution of the layout in a webpage, so any feedback would be welcome. If you have a minute, it can be found here..

http://cmmr.shawwebspace.ca

Thanks

Gary P
Central Manitoba Model Railroad

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Gary, Nice to see another Manitoban on the forum. There are a few of us here. Looks like we are both modelling local short lines. I am modelling the Greater Winnipeg Water District. Maybe we will see you around. I was one of the sellers at that flea market you were at. I had a wack of old craftsman kits and intermountain car kits for sale. Take care Ron.

Hey Gary, and welcome aboard!
I worked for the CEMR for a little while, if you need any info perhaps I can confuse you further...:D

Hey guys - thanks for the reply. Just finished watching the Jets game! Ron - I think I remember your setup at the show, right by the door. Rico - thanks for the offer, if there is anything that comes up I will be sure to give you a shout. As you can see I am just starting out, and it will be a while before I have any trains running, but it is good to get a lot of knowledge up front.

Thanks again

Back