Hello from the Pacific Northwest U.S.

3 Fingered Jack

This is my first post. I have been doing scale Model Railroading about 30 years. I have been working in N scale about 20 years.

I hope to start a new layout in a couple of months. For now my activities are limited to assembling structures both scratch builds and from kits.

Attachments

• BB10.jpg
    BB10.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 169
  • Tipple.jpg
    Tipple.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 172
  • OperH3 003.jpg
    OperH3 003.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 174
  • OperH3 001.jpg
    OperH3 001.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 180
Welcome to the forums, glad to have you onboard!

Great looking work, thanks for sharing them with us.

Your experience and knowledge will be a welcome addition to the forums, I hope to hear and see more from you.

Welcome and nice job on the buildings. If you are modeling the steam era, I can get you information on the equipment registered and all the routes used by the railroads if it's between the 1870s and 1904.

Thanks Everyone.
The first building is a RSLaser kit. The other two are scratch built. The tipple is a compressed version of one found in Colorado, The other is the Doris California "Opera" house and a attached business.
These are N scale.
If I ever get to start another layout it will probably be set in the early 50s.

G'day Jack .....What great pictures... Love the buildings...I can easily see 30 years of modelling here....I went the other way , started in N and went to HO after about a year.. N scalers have my utmost respect....so much smaller to work on...but a nice running N Scale layout is a joy to behold....You'll love the forum....Just the best crew , across all Scales....Cheers Rod...

Back