hello from Pa.

deeretrain

Hi everyone. I've been in the hobby for many years I have an Ho scale layout that I have working on for the last 8 - 10.years with slow progress.I'm a Conrail fan and so I'm modeling Horseshoe curve and a portion of Altoona with some yard areas and a future spur track for a coal mine facility. And I built the layout with.Dcc operation and at the presant time I'm working at seanary and trying to make time and get ambition to keep working at the layout.So I joined this forum to get inspired again.

Welcome!

But more importantly, please show us some photos of your layout. We love pics here!!

Welcome to the forum! The weekend photo fun thread always gets me going when I need a little push. Don't be bashful with sharing your own pictures. We LOVE pictures!:D

Edit: isn't that funny how a thread can have no responses, then two people respond at the same time?

As you can see, I wasn't kidding about the pictures!

I'm from PA too. Whereabouts? I live very close to Altoona, only about a half hour away so I can definitely appreciate you wanting to model that area.

I live in Bethel Pa. East of Harrisberg. So travel time for me is 2 1/4 - 2 1/2 hours drive. I get out there usually once a year or every 2 years and like to stay at the tunnel inn.

Back