Hello from houston TX

Hello kinda late in doing this im just a 12 year old who is into this hobby i am going to be building a 6*4
n scale layout for my finctional winnipeg northern railroad im also going to start a company that make n scale car loads details and buildings called manitoba models so thanks

Great having you here and I allready saw your collection of loco's which is bigger than mine and I am 55. Cool.

Anyway, everyone has their niche.

You are maybe a business man, too, and I think that is great. No greater asset in business than imagination, and you will rub shoulders with a lot of that on this web site.

I used to live in Warroad, MN which is close to Manitoba, even visited Winnipeg. Drove across the border once with an 83 year old to get bootleg organic cancer medicine somewhere up there. Got back without being searched (luckily)

Noticed they call the woods "the bush" up there, and they eat french fries with gravy. Actually, quite good.

Well, formally, welcome aboard. logandsawman

Best of luck building your layout and model business. Sometimes in the business world you have to try a few times with a variety of ideas, products, services before it works and makes money. You have the advantage of being young with time to get it going. Free enterprise is one of the cornerstones of civilization.

Back