Hello everyone

Hello everyone, glad to join the forums. I'm hoping to gain a lot of knowledge and tips to incorporate into my N scale garage layout.

Steve
Murrieta Ca.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've found the right place to do that! There's lots of good folks that can help with just about anything here. Don't be bashful. What plans are you working on for your layout?

Steve, Bob is correct. We have a very good and knowledgeable group here and we're willing to answer any question you may have. Just remember, the only dumb questions are the ones not asked!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm sure I'll be asking plenty of questions!

Been working on a layout on and off for sometime now but it seemed like moving several times forced me to stop working on it everytime the momentum got going. I've finally had the most progress in the past year and actually have trains running now. I still have some track to lay and some more benchwork for a future section. I also haven't started all the scenery and details yet but I will be starting certain parts soon..... right after I work out some track bugs!

Layout is being modeled after Southern California BNSF and will be during the BN ATSF merger time period. I'll try and post some photos or video of it in this thread or start a build thread and backfit progress pictures.

Thanks again
Steve

We're looking forward to it Steve. Best bet would be to put something like a build thread into the Layout planning or N-scale section. I believe more folks would see it there.

We're looking forward to it Steve. Best bet would be to put something like a build thread into the Layout planning or N-scale section. I believe more folks would see it there.

I created a build thread in the N scale section, it's just pending mod approval.

Thanks again
Steve

I waited 20 years. I wish I had stayed with the hobby all those years. Life... ya know? Oh well. Now is as good a time as any.

I waited 20 years. I wish I had stayed with the hobby all those years. Life... ya know? Oh well. Now is as good a time as any.

Very true! I had an HO layout growing up and wish I would have stayed with it too..... Not HO necessarily but the hobby in general.

Back