Gretings From Massachusetts--->

Good Morning from Massachusetts.

My name is Daniel. I've been an amateur model railroader all my life and hope to keep getting more and more serious about the craft as I get older. I haven’t ever been part of a serious forum before, so please excuse me as I get used to how all this works. I don’t necessarily plan to post a lot, but do hope to trade tips and find answers to questions and the like.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Welcome to the forum Daniel!:D I've found this, and other forums very helpful in elevating my level of modeling. I've also enjoyed the camaraderie since I don't personally know anyone who models. I hope you enjoy the forum.:)

Welcome to the Forums, Daniel. You've found the right place to learn about model railroading and how these websites work because hardly a soul will get bent out of shape here if you "don't follow the rules".;) There's a lot of very talented and friendly people here that will help you with any questions so feel free to ask.

Hello and welcome to the board. I have been here since 2011 and I have been like a sponge and soaking in as much information as I can and I am still learning. Hope you find answers to any questions you may have and feel free to jump in on a conversation. Have fun and welcome aboard.

Good Morning All.

Thanks for all the greetings and well wishes.

Also, Mr. John P., I will be at the Springfield Show with a friend of mine, I believe on the Saturday. It'll be my first time to a large train show and I'm rather excited.

Welcome aboard. Enjoy the train show. I have had the opportunity to visit a few club layouts years ago in your state and also George Sellios Franklin & South Manchester in Peabody, MA. If you want inspiration, look up some articles on his railroad.

Back