Greatest Layout!!!

Royalhaw

:eek: The link in this post runs a 4 minute video of what has to be the MOST fantastic model train layout in the world. Everyone, and I mean everyone, must view this video it will blow your mind. I receive it in an email from a neighebor who knows that I am into model trains. She sent many pictures embeded in the email but I don't know how to get them into the forum for all to see. THEY ARE FANTASTIC. You think you have a control panel for you layout well this one has a NERVE CENTER with over 40 TV screens and a 40 computer operation. The whole layout switches from day to night automatically with the builings and car lights goiing on. It has a lake or should I say bay that has real water and real ships (moving no less). The layout covers many areas of Europe and the US. Trains run around the Grand Canyon, Mt Rushmore, winter scenes. I could go on and on. Two German brothers started the thing and now it takes an army of 160 associates to run it. You must view the video. I have verified that it contains on viruses. It seems to be clean and good. Best to all,,,,, Harlan (http:www.miniatur-wunderland.com/) When you get the initial home page look for the "video" section and run the video. You will be amazed!!!!:eek:

Greatest Layout

Thank you for replying. I have not ever seen anything like the layout in Germany. I think EVERY model railroader should view the website and videos/pictures. It is beyone belief! :eek::eek::eek:

I hate to pop your bubble of wonderment, but Miniatur Wunderland has been discussed quite a few times here.

Greatest Layout

I have only been with the forum for the last few months so I did not know that the layout had been discussed here but it possibly needs to be revisited at the site for any new people. But thanks for the info.... Harlan

The wunderland is incredible...and my own N scale railroad may turn out to be smaller...as it needs to fit on a slab door. :)

Back