Gorre & Daphetid revisited.

N

NP2626

For hose of you who where followers of Randy Decker's rebuilding of John Allen's Gorre & Daphetid Layout, I found this website on Model Railroad Hobbyist Online Magazine: MRHMAG.com/node/37593 . If interested in following, please visit the current issue (November 2019) of MRH. As was his right, he removed his thread on his build from the Model Railroad Forum a couple weeks back.

Mr. Decker felt that I was a very bad (Evil) person. He felt that I had no business posting in his thread and when I did, he closed the thread down and left the Model Railroad Forums. I feel terrible about this and had apologized to him for how he took a post that I made. What he felt I said and what I was meaning to say, was misinterpreted. These things happen and I for one seem to get myself into trouble for comments I make. I was banned from this forum for one month because of this situation.

I am a follower of John Allen, also, and have read everything I could find about him and his Gorre & Daphetid layouts. I was following Mr. Decker's build too. I am sad to see that he stopped posting to this Forum!

Back