Good sites to find what I need?

Dominick

I'm looking for a decent online place to order integrated circuits
many things like 555 timers, op amps, AND gates, nor gates, binary counters,
decade counters, so on and so forth (you get the picture)..

Thanks in advance,
Dom

depending on variety and quantities of needed items, allied is fair, RS is poor [here in canada], best overall results for me came from digikey, second was from electrosonic..

..enjoy..

I use to get a Surplus Electronic catalog about twice a year that I bought tons of stuff from at a very low price. can't remember who it was & wish I had 1 of their catalogs now. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Larry

Anyone know who I'm talking about?
Gee! that shook a lot of cobwebs off, wouldn't have been Poly Paks per chance?
Anyway they seem to be selling anything but elect components nowadays
Cheers Willis

Ok here is a question is there a place that I can get an equivalent to a certain
part number? say an equivalent to this 74LS145..

Ok here is a question is there a place that I can get an equivalent to a certain part number? say an equivalent to this 74LS145..
I'm curious. Why look for an "equivalent" when you can simply order an actual 74LS145 from either Mouser or Digi-Key?

Both are good companies to deal with. In my experience, Mouser is a bit more friendly to small orders.

- Jeff

I'm curious. Why look for an "equivalent" when you can simply order an actual 74LS145 from either Mouser or Digi-Key?

Both are good companies to deal with. In my experience, Mouser is a bit more friendly to small orders.

- Jeff

I just wanted to know because I like to get all of what I want from one place
and one of the sites that had most did not have the 74LS145
But after seeing the Mouser ill see if they have all the other ICs I need :)

Best of luck. I've found both Mouser and Digi-Key to carry just about anything I might need. I can't remember which one has the better shipping rates for small orders. It always seems silly to spend $10 on shipping for $10 worth of ICs, but these days most of us do not have a lot of choices.

- Jeff

Best of luck. I've found both Mouser and Digi-Key to carry just about anything I might need. I can't remember which one has the better shipping rates for small orders. It always seems silly to spend $10 on shipping for $10 worth of ICs, but these days most of us do not have a lot of choices.

- Jeff

Thanks and yeah tell me about it I do not know of any good local places
here in AZ that carry stuff like that.

Back