Going to start a company that makes n scale detalis and buildings

With any new product sales, the proof of the pudding is in the eating and all selling involves baiting your hook with something tasty and throwing in the water (market). So after those couple of homilies, give it a go, might be the start of something big.

I was just wondering would anyone buy handmade handpainted n scale scrap loads for 2 for $8
Or is that to expensive

You would need to do different ones for each different model gon. And they are already out there at about the same price.
http://www.amazon.com/Athearn-Scale-Scrap-Load-Gondola/dp/B000STYD0Q

31DtyUK34RL.jpg

Don't worry or let it get you down, it's pretty hard to come up with a product or products in this hobby and do something that hasn't been tried already, and make money out of it.

Don't worry or let it get you down, it's pretty hard to come up with a product or products in this hobby and do something that hasn't been tried already, and make money out of it.

Yes I totally agree. One has to keep eyes and ears open to find a new niche market.

Price needs to reflect the quality of the item. If your product is better than all the other offerings out there then charge accordingly. Either that or find out how to make them faster and/or cheaper while maintaining quality and sell for less than the competition. But I agree, this is a tough hobby to break into. So many people in this hobby like to build their own things.

How about some pics?

Good luck!

Back