France rail

julianne

Hey, I have just come back from a nice two weeks in France and thought I’d share my thoughts and experiences. My friends had suggested to my I mainly travel by train, which sounds like not the fastest method to get around, but I have experienced that it actually is! In France rail travel is really good, which means you can get to anywhere in a really short time, and it is also pretty cheap. Apart from getting to know large parts of the country I also met loads of friendly people along the way. One of them was telling me even, that he was going to do an English language course, because he thought it was really important to learn the language if your plan is to travel a lot. So he signed up for a curso de ingles en extranjero while we were out there, which means I will see him again in my home country, Isn’t that great? I feel like I’ve gained so much from these two weeks, and would always do it again…and again….and again.

Thats great to have a cultural experience as well as see some trains while you were there! Do you have any pictures of the trains in France? We would all be interested in seeing your transportation. When my relatives went to Italy they said it was very similar to how you explained it; everyone travels by train. It’s always great to get out and see how other cultures. Hope you enjoyed your trip!

Back